|White Choc Chip Fudge Cookies
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 11 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup and 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsulfured molasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 three-ounce white chocolate bars, cut into ¼-inch chunks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Melt semisweet and unsweetened chocolate together over water in a bain marie. Set aside.
Sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
Using paddle attachment, beat butter until soft. Gradually beat in brown sugar and sugar, scraping if necessary. Beat in molasses and vanilla extract. Add eggs one at a time.
Sift cocoa powder and add to mixer bowl and blend. Add melted chocolates and mix. Decrease speed and add half flour mixture then scrape the sides of the bowl.
Using a wooden spoon, add remaining flour and white chocolate chunks. Do not overmix.
Drop dough onto sheets in walnut-sized mounds; flatten slightly. Bake until tops puff and crack, about 12 minutes. Cool on sheet three to five minutes then transfer to a rack to cool completely.